Membership - supporting our research
The Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions is a nonprofit organization for consumer and market decision research.
It examines how decisions of consumers and companies change in markets at the interface between science and practical application. The goal is to understand how consumers make decisions so that marketing managers can make better decisions in their marketing efforts.
- For you or the company you work in, it is interesting to know how consumers' decisions change?
- You are interested in supporting research and dialogue between science and practice on „market decisions”?
- You are motivated to actively participate in one or the other workshop on research topics of the Verein?
Then please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or send us your application for membership – we are looking forward to it!
Membership - knowledge and dialogue
Our goal is to be in dialogue with our members and to exchange knowledge about "market decisions" - and, where appropriate, to do research together on one or the other project.
In addition, our members have access to our studies, our research, our Journal Marketing Intelligence Review, and our annual conference, which covers current marketing and market research questions on market decisions.
Membership - fine print
- The the Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions currently has around 500 members.
- Membership can be applied by companies and associations (link to form for companies. After receipt of the application, the executive board of the Institute decides on admission.
- Personal membership is currently offered to university teachers only. If you would like to get further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the membership of companies / associations an annual fee of € 500.- is charged, for personal membership of university teachers € 150.-.
- The membership can be terminated with three months’ notice to the end of a calendar year.