Dr. Elena Freisinger
Dr. Elena Freisinger is a Researcher in the Behavioral Science and Future & Trends Group. Her current research focuses on the adoption behavior of consumers and managers towards new technologies, innovations and trends.
For the profitable use of technologies in market-relevant decision-making processes, it is important to understand the extent to which individuals are willing to adopt them, what obstacles may arise, and how to address them. Possible uses of new technologies and algorithms for managers in companies include R&D processes, the selection of marketing strategies and investment decisions. On the consumer side, individuals encounter new technologies and algorithms in almost every decision they make online and increasingly offline. Her research therefore focuses in particular on the question of how technologies and algorithms can best be integrated into market-relevant decision-making processes of companies and consumers.
- Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions, Researcher Behavioral Science and Future & Trends
- Postdoctoral Researcher and Research Assistant at Strascheg Institute for Innovation, Transformation and Entrepreneurship (SITE), EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
- PhD (Dr. rer. pol.) in Innovation Management with a focus on business model innovation and its effects on individuals and organizations
- Diploma in International Business and Law, Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Freisinger, E., Gleich, R. (2020). Gestaltung und Steuerung datenbasierter Geschäftsmodelle – Das Fallbeispiel von Netflix in: Controlling, 64-68.
- Schneider, S., Freisinger, E. (2020). Only a coward hides behind AI? Preferences in Surrogate, Moral Decision-Making in: Academy of Management Proceedings 2020 (1).
- Goetz, N., Wald, A., Freisinger, E. (2020). A person-environment-fit-model for temporary organizations - Antecedents for temporary working settings in: International Journal of Project Management, 39 (1), 1-9.