The NIM Market Decisions Day 2019
At the NIM Market Decisions Day on June 26th 2019 in Nuremberg, the topic of “Market Decisions” was highlighted by top-class speakers from science and practice from various perspectives and disciplines. It was discussed there with experts, among others,
- how consumer and business decisions are changing in an increasingly digital world;
- how consumers use voice assistants to find or buy products;
- which assumptions can lead to wrong decisions in market cultivation.
The SPEAKERS included, for example:
- Erich Harsch, CEO, dm-drogerie markt - the successful manager shared his view on digital transparency and consumer decisions.
- Peter Brandl, ex-professional pilot, management consultant and author - in his lecture he spoke about mental versus gut decisions and how one can learn from mistakes.
- Dr Marius Luedicke, Associate Professor, Cass Business School, City, University of London - Dr. Luedicke addressed the exciting question of the extent to which AI can influence consumer decisions.
Read the complete program of the NIM Market Decisions Day 2019 (in German language)
We asked our SPEAKERS:
What were your best and worst decisions?
You can find the interviews here.
Review of the NIM Market Decisions Day 2019 in our VIDEO (in German language):
Pictures from the NIM Market Decisions Day 2019:
A summary of the NIM Market Decisions Day 2019 by graphic recordung: