NIM Market Decisions Day 2019
At the NIM Market Decisions Day on June 26th 2019 in Nuremberg, the topic of “Market Decisions” was highlighted by top-class speakers from science and practice from various perspectives and disciplines. The following topics, among others, were discussed with experts there:
- how consumer and business decisions are changing in an increasingly digital world;
- how consumers use voice assistants to find or buy products;
- which assumptions can lead to wrong decisions in market cultivation.
- Erich Harsch, CEO, dm-drogerie markt: the successful manager shared his view on digital transparency and consumer decisions.
- Peter Brandl, ex-professional pilot, management consultant and author: in his lecture, he spoke about mental versus gut decisions, and how one can learn from mistakes.
- Dr. Marius Luedicke, Associate Professor, Cass Business School, City, University of London: Dr. Luedicke addressed the exciting question of the extent to which AI can influence consumer decisions.