NIM Market Decisions Day 2023
The Big Decision: Greenacting instead of Greenwashing
Sustainability is one of the megatopics of our time. But do companies understand sustainability as a holistic journey that encompasses the environment, society and the economy?
- Where are the boundaries between greenwashing and greenacting?
- How can greenwashing be recognized/exposed?
- How do brands and retailers make the sustainable transformation and what are the biggest hurdles?
- How can strategy change create sustainable innovation?
- What do real and successful "green" actions and decisions look like in organizations and companies?
- How does sustainability marketing really resonate with customers and how can customers make more sustainable purchasing decisions?
- What does the choice between greenacting and greenwashing mean for humanity and the planet as a whole?
-> These are just a few of the topics that we will discuss usduring NIM Market Decisions Day 2023 around the topic of "Greenacting".
Our top-class speakers from science and practice will be:
- Kerstin Erbe, Managing Director, dm-drogerie markt
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Fifka, Director of the Institute of Economics and Special Representative for Sustainability, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Desiree Fixler, former DWS manager, whistleblower, VentureESG
- Darya Sotoodeh, speaker and activist, Fridays for Future Germany
- Dr. Thomas Reiter, former ESA astronaut and advisor to the ESA Director General, European Space Agency
- Bas van Abel, founder and entrepreneur, Fairphone
- Antje von Dewitz, Managing Director, VAUDE
Register for NIM Market Decisions Day
Regular ticket: 125 Euro per person
Ticket for university members & students: 25 Euro per person
Members of the Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions: Free participation for 2 persons is included in the membership fee.
Street: Klingenhofstr. 72
Place: 90411 Nuremberg
The OFENWERK is located in the north of Nuremberg.
Travel by CAR:
Via the BAB 3 exit Nürnberg-Nord.
Parking spaces are reserved for our guests at the OFENWERK and are signposted.
TRAVEL by subway, bus and tramway:
Nearest subway stop: Herrnhütte (U2), approx. 500 meters on foot.
Nearest bus stop: Bennostraße (line 32), directly in front of the door.
ARRIVAL by plane:
Travel time from Nuremberg Airport by cab to OFENWERK: approx. 10 minutes.
Travel time from Nuremberg Airport by subway (U2) to the Herrnhütte stop: about 5 minutes and about 500 meters on foot (about 8 minutes).
ARRIVAL by train:
Travel time from Nuremberg main station by subway (U2) to the Herrnhütte stop: about 10 minutes and about 500 meters on foot (about 8 minutes).
Travel time from Nuremberg main station by cab to OFENWERK: approx. 15 minutes.