Sustainability is one of the megatopics of our time. But do companies understand sustainability as a holistic journey that encompasses the environment, society and the economy?
- Where are the boundaries between greenwashing and greenacting?
- How can greenwashing be recognized/exposed?
- How do brands and retailers make the sustainable transformation and what are the biggest hurdles?
- How can strategy change create sustainable innovation?
- What do real and successful "green" actions and decisions look like in organizations and companies?
- How does sustainability marketing really resonate with customers and how can customers make more sustainable purchasing decisions?
- What does the choice between greenacting and greenwashing mean for humanity and the planet as a whole?
-> These are just a few of the topics that we discussed during the NIM Market Decisions Day 2023 around the topic of "Greenacting".
Our top-class speakers from science and practice were:
- Kerstin Erbe, Managing Director, dm-drogerie markt
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Fifka, Director of the Institute of Economics and Special Representative for Sustainability, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Desiree Fixler, former DWS manager, whistleblower, VentureESG
- Darya Sotoodeh, speaker and activist, Fridays for Future Germany
- Dr. Thomas Reiter, former ESA astronaut and advisor to the ESA Director General, European Space Agency
- Bas van Abel, founder and entrepreneur, Fairphone
- Dr. Antje von Dewitz, Managing Director, VAUDE