Dr. Fabian Buder
Head of Future & Trends Research
Fabian heads the Future & Trends Research. His work is focussed on the impact of technical innovations and social trends on the future of decision-making in markets. Important research topics currently are the influence of artificial intelligence (AI) on the decision-making processes of marketing managers, and the question of the value of foresight for strategic decisions in companies. Since 2021, he has been named a Research Affiliate at the Institute for the Future IFTF in Palo Alto, USA. He is also a lecturer at German and international universities, workshop facilitator and speaker.
- Buder, F. & Hesel, N. (2022): So bleiben Unternehmen zukunftsfähig. Markenartikel 03/2022.
- Buder, F. (2021): The Value of Foresight in a VUCA World. Results from a Survey of Organizational Foresight Capacity. Research Report, Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions.
- Buder, F., Pauwels, K. & Daikoku, K. (2021): The Illusion of Free Choice in the Age of Augmented Decisions. In: NIM Marketing Intelligence Review, Vol 13, No. 1.
- Buder, F., Stoltenberg, B., Kahdemann & D., Dietrich, H. (2020): Broken Promises and Real Achievements of Artificial Intelligence. Short Report, Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions
- Buder, F., D., Dietrich, H. & Stoltenberg, B.(2020): Business Challenges for the 2020s. Short Report, Nuremberg Institute for Market Decisions