THE NIM MARKET DECISIONS DAY 2022 TOOK PLACE ON JULY 5, 2022 LIVE IN NUREMBERG AT THE OFENWERK
Zukunft der Customer Journey – denken und entscheiden wir noch selbst?
(The future of the customer journey – do we still think and decide by ourselves?)
The customer journey is the journey of customers along various touchpoints with a company.
This "customer journey" will change immensely as a result of new technologies and the digital transparency.
- How, for example, do smart assistants like Alexa & Co. or chatbots change the customer journey?
- Will people still create their shopping lists themselves or will a machine do it?
- Will purchasing decisions then still be made freely?
- How will power relations change in the marketing of the future if the algorithm only puts two product suggestions on the shopping list?
These were just a few of the topics that we dealt with at the NIM Market Decisions Day 2022 relating to the customer journey of the future.
There were top-class SPEAKERS from science and practice:
- Vince Ebert, key note speech, scientist, ARD moderator and cabaret artist
- Prof. Dr. Christian Hildebrand, Full Professor of Marketing Analytics and Director of the TechX Lab, University of St. Gallen
- Jenny Fleischer, CEO babymarkt.de GmbH and Lecturer Digital Sales at the HWZ University of Applied Sciences in Zurich
- Matthew Griffin, futurist and tech evangelist, founder of the 311 Institute
- Dirk Ploss, Senior Early Innovation Manager, Beiersdorf AG
- Thomas Ramge, non-fiction author, technology correspondent for brand eins and The Economist
- Stefan Wenzel, Independent Advisor, Ex-CEO Ebay Germany, Tom Tailor Digital
Looking back: NIM Market Decisions Day 2021
Decisions made by machines and people
>> Watch the video of 2021: